Install App in Okta
Single Sign-On (OpenID Connect) initiated via Okta
Automatically creates user accounts in Software when Single-Sign-On initiated by your Okta users
Configuration stepsAdd Software Analytics App to Okta
- Log in to Okta as an Administrator.
- In your end-user dashboard, choose Applications then click on Browse App Catalog.
- In the Search for an Application field, search for "Software Analytics". When Software Analytics Okta-Verified OIDC appears, click on Add.
- Now, on the General Settings page, you can type a name for the new application. For example: "Software Analytics".
- Use the option Assign to People, to assign those users that you want to have access to your Software Analytics account.
Gather information from Okta
Copy the values of Client ID and Client secret (click the eye button to toggle the visibility)
Copy the issuer/domain from the dropdown in the top right corner(Follow these instructions if you can not find it). You will need to make sure and append https:// to the beginning of this value when adding it to our configuration.